- Also Known As: Asian Jasmine
- Botanical Name: Trachelospermum asiaticum
- Plant Type: Groundcover
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Medium
- Landscape Use: Erosion Control, Lawn substitute
- Ornamental Value:
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value:
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Plant Form: Spreading
- Plant Spread: 1.5'
- Plant Height: 1.5'
Widely planted in North Central Texas. Needs supplemental water in droughts. Vining groundcover. May turn brown in extended freezing temperatures. May be difficult to grow companion plants next to Asiatic Jasmine due to its aggressive growth. If necessary, you can trim or mow Asiatic Jasmine one to two times a year to keep it compact.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.