Hameln's Fountain Grass
- Botanical Name: Pennisetum a. 'Hameln'
- Plant Type: Ornamental Grass
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Medium
- Landscape Use: Border - Edge, Border - Mixed, Deer Resistant, Erosion Control, Focal Point/Specimen Plant, Rock Garden
- Ornamental Value: Pink, White, Orange, Tan
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value: Birds
- Season: Summer, Fall
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 2'
- Plant Height: 2'
DescriptionPlumes are held 12 to 18 inches above foliage. Turns burgundy in fall. Excellent specimen plant for small areas. Good contrast of color and texture in rock gardens. Will tolerate use in low spots and around ponds and stream banks.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.