- Botanical Name: Pardancanda norisii
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Low, Medium
- Landscape Use: Container
- Ornamental Value: Orange, Yellow, Pink, Purple
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value:
- Season: Summer, Fall
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 2'
- Plant Height: 3'
DescriptionFlowers are similar to orchids, with foliage like that of iris. Prefer moist soil.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.