- Also Known As: Japanese Holly Fern
- Botanical Name: Cyrtomium falcatum
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Partial Shade, Full Shade
- Water Demand: Medium
- Landscape Use: Container, Rock Garden, Salt Tolerant, Deer Resistant, Border - Edge
- Ornamental Value:
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value:
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Plant Form: Columnar
- Plant Spread: 2.5'
- Plant Height: 1.5'
DescriptionOne of the easiest ferns to grow. Excellent for naturalizing. As it requires uniform moisture, make sure the soil does not dry out between waterings.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.