- Also Known As: Water Iris, Bog Iris
- Botanical Name: Iris fulva x. giganticaerulea x. foliosa
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Medium, High
- Landscape Use: Focal Point, Container, Erosion Control
- Ornamental Value: Red, Yellow, Pink, Purple
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value: Butterflies (nectar source)
- Season: Spring
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 2'
- Plant Height: 3'
DescriptionGrow in moist to wet soil and in water. Many colors of blooms.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.