Sage, Indigo Spires
- Botanical Name: Salvia x. 'Indigo Spires'
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Demand: Low, Medium
- Landscape Use: Fragrance, Deer Resistant
- Ornamental Value: Blue
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value: Bees, Birds (specifically Hummingbirds), Butterflies (nectar source)
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 4'
- Plant Height: 4'
DescriptionBlue bloom spikes up to 18 inches long. 'Mystic Spires' is a slightly more compact version of this plant.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.