- Also Known As: Red-Flowered False Yucca
- Botanical Name: Hesperaloe parviflora
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Very Low
- Landscape Use: Rock Garden, Deer Resistant (foliage), Focal Point/Specimen Plant, Salt Tolerant, Container
- Ornamental Value: Red, Yellow, Pink
- Native/Adapted: Native
- Wildlife Value: Birds (including Hummingbirds), Butterflies (nectar source)
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 4'
- Plant Height: 5'
DescriptionStrong bloomer and evergreen. Low maintenance. Flower stalks rise 4 to 5 feet above foliage. Yellow, white, and pink flowering selections are available.