- Botanical Name: Callicarpa americana
- Plant Type: Shrub
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade, Full Shade
- Water Demand: Low, Medium
- Landscape Use: Focal Point/Specimen Plant, Salt Tolerant, Border - Mixed
- Ornamental Value: Purple and White Berries
- Native/Adapted: Native
- Wildlife Value: Birds
- Season: Summer
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Upright, Weeping
- Plant Spread: 5'-8'
- Plant Height: 4'-8'
DescriptionBeautiful purple berries in fall and winter. White-berried variety also available.