- Botanical Name: Photinia serrulata
- Plant Type: Shrub
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Low
- Landscape Use: Hedge, Screen- Visual, Screen - Physical (e.g., barriers), Border - Mixed
- Ornamental Value: White
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value: Birds
- Season: Spring
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 15'
- Plant Height: 20'
DescriptionGlossy green, wavy-edged leaves. Very hardy. Not to be confused with red tip photinias. Large shrub good for back fence/privacy.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.