- Botanical Name: Nandina domestica 'Compacta'
- Plant Type: Shrub
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade, Full Shade
- Water Demand: Low
- Landscape Use: Salt Tolerant, Border - Mixed, Deer Resistant
- Ornamental Value:
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value:
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 3'-4'
- Plant Height: 3'-4'
DescriptionLow-growing and compact. Excellent fall and winter color. Be sure to select a non-berrying/non-fruiting variety. Some excellent selections are 'Gulf Stream,' 'Sienna Sunrise,' 'Moonbay,' and 'Filamentosa (San Gabriel).'
- There are no cross references available for this plant.