Purpleleaf Japanese Barberry
- Botanical Name: Berberis thunbergii 'Atropurpurea'
- Plant Type: Shrub
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Medium
- Landscape Use: Border - Mixed, Screen - Physical (e.g., barriers), Salt Tolerant, Deer Resistant
- Ornamental Value: Yellow, Red Berries
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value:
- Season: Spring
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 4'
- Plant Height: 5'
DescriptionGraceful growth habit with arching branches. Beautiful fall colors and red berries through winter.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.