- Botanical Name: Dianthus chinensis
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Low
- Landscape Use:
- Ornamental Value: Pink, Red, Lavender, White
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value: Hummingbirds
- Season: Spring, Summer
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Sometimes Evergreen
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 1'
- Plant Height: .5'-1'
DescriptionCool season annuals which rest during hot weather and re-blooms when cut back in early fall. Does seed in beds and returns.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.