- Botanical Name: Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Low, Medium
- Landscape Use: Border - Edge, Container, Deer Resistant, Rock Garden, Salt Tolerant
- Ornamental Value: Yellow
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value: Bees, Butterflies (nectar source)
- Season: Summer
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Spreading
- Plant Spread: 1'
- Plant Height: 0.5'
DescriptionForms a trailing mat of needle-like foliage with golden-yellow leaves and amber tips.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.