Sage, Hot Lips
- Also Known As: Salvia, Hot Lips
- Botanical Name: Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Low, Medium
- Landscape Use: Deer Resistant, Rock Garden
- Ornamental Value: Red, White
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value: Bees, Birds (specifically Hummingbirds), Butterflies (nectar source)
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 4'
- Plant Height: 3'
DescriptionRed flowers, white flowers, and bicolor (red and white) flowers sometimes appear simultaneously. Smaller leaf than autumn sage (Salvia greggii) but similar in appearance.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.