- Also Known As: Bear's Breeches
- Botanical Name: Acanthus mollis
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Partial Shade, Shade
- Water Demand: Medium
- Landscape Use: Container, Focal Point/Specimen Plant
- Ornamental Value: White, Purple
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value:
- Season: Spring
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 3'
- Plant Height: 3'
DescriptionClumps of big, deeply lobed, shiny green leaves. 3-foot-tall bloom spikes of white flowers hooded in purple. Will often go dormant in hot, dry summers, but returns in the fall.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.