- Also Known As: Country Lily
- Botanical Name: Crinum sp.
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Low, Medium
- Landscape Use: Focal Point/Specimen Plant, Fragrance
- Ornamental Value: Pink, White
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value:
- Season: Summer, Fall
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 2'
- Plant Height: 2'
Clumps of sword-shaped, elongated foliage with clusters of pink, white, or striped lily-like flowers on 3- to 4-feet stalks. Extremely tough plant, but make sure to choose winter-hardy selections.
Some great choices for North Central Texas are C. x powellii, C. x powellii 'Album,' C. x 'Mrs. James Hendry,' C. x Ellen Bosanquet, C. x 'Summer Nocturne,' C. x herbertii, and C. x 'Bradley.'
Fragrance ranges from vanilla to very perfumy.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.