Crested Leopard Plant
- Botanical Name: Farfugium japonicum 'Crispatum'
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Partial Shade, Full Shade
- Water Demand: Medium
- Landscape Use: Container, Border - Edge
- Ornamental Value: Yellow
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value:
- Season: Summer
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 2'
- Plant Height: 2'
DescriptionThe 6- to 8-inch leaves are a glossy grey-green with crispy, gnarled edges. Flowers are borne on stalks held above leaves. Prefers moist soil. Don't let it dry out between waterings.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.