Agave, Queen Victoria
- Botanical Name: Agave victoriae-reginae
- Plant Type: Shrub
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Very Low
- Landscape Use: Rock Garden, Container, Deer Resistant, Salt Tolerant
- Ornamental Value:
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value:
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 1.5'
- Plant Height: 1.5'
DescriptionA slow-growing agave that is good for small spaces or containers. Short stout leaves are deep green with white stripes. Hardy to 10 degrees Fahrenheit.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.