Oakleaf Hydrangea, Dwarf
- Botanical Name: Hydrangea quercifolia 'Pee Wee', 'Stokes Dwarf', 'Ruby Slippers'
- Plant Type: Shrub
- Light Requirement: Partial Shade, Full Shade
- Water Demand: Medium
- Landscape Use: Border - Mixed, Hedge, Container
- Ornamental Value: White, Pink, Orange, Red, Purple
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value: Birds
- Season: Summer, Spring
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Upright, Rounded
- Plant Spread: 4'
- Plant Height: 4'
Wonderful coarse leaves and large flower spikes. Smaller versions of standard oakleaf hydrangea. Orange-red to purple fall color. The flowers on these morph from white to pink as the season progresses. Beautiful cinnamon-colored flaking bark.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.