- Botanical Name: Miscanthus sinensis 'Strictus'
- Plant Type: Ornamental Grass
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Demand: Medium
- Landscape Use: Focal Point/Specimen Plant, Container, Screen - Physical (e.g., barriers), Screen - Visual, Deer Resistant
- Ornamental Value: White, Yellow
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value: Birds
- Season: Fall
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 5'
- Plant Height: 6'
Foliage shows variegation of golden-yellow bars across the leaves. Upright swaths of cross-striped foliage and white heads. Outstanding fall and winter character. Stiff grass with leaves stretching skyward like porcupine quills.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.