- Botanical Name: Andropogon glomeratus
- Plant Type: Ornamental Grass
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Demand: Medium
- Landscape Use: Border - Mixed, Deer Resistant, Erosion Control
- Ornamental Value: Orange, White
- Native/Adapted: Native
- Wildlife Value: Birds
- Season: Fall-Winter
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Bushy
- Plant Spread: 3'
- Plant Height: 3' - 4'
Very attractive bunchgrass for moist areas. A beautiful grass for a dry floral arrangement. Especially pretty in the fall. Winter standout for strong stems and cinnamon color. White ball-shaped clusters of seeds over stiff, cinnamon colored winter stems. Tolerates poor drainage. Warm-season perennial. Provides wildlife cover.