- Also Known As: Hosta Lily, Plantain Lily
- Botanical Name: Hosta spp.
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Shade
- Water Demand: Medium
- Landscape Use: Moon Garden/Night Accent, Container
- Ornamental Value: White, Pink
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value: Birds (specifically Hummingbirds), Butterflies (nectar source)
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Spreading
- Plant Spread: 2'
- Plant Height: 1.5'
DescriptionHosta come in a variety of leaf colors and textures. Need moist, organically enriched garden soils and little to no direct sunlight.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.