Sage, Mealy Blue
- Also Known As: Mealy Cup Sage, Mealy Sage
- Botanical Name: Salvia farinacea
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Low, Medium
- Landscape Use: Deer Resistant, Rock Garden, Container
- Ornamental Value: Blue, White
- Native/Adapted: Native
- Wildlife Value: Bees, Birds (specifically Hummingbirds), Butterflies (nectar source)
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 1.5'
- Plant Height: 2'
Description6- to 8-inch upright spikes of flowers. Needs well-drained soils. 'Victoria Blue' is a native selection.