- Also Known As: Hardy Carnation, Cheddar Pinks
- Botanical Name: Dianthus x hybrids
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Low
- Landscape Use: Border - Edge, Container, Deer Resistant, Fragrance, Rock Garden, Salt Tolerant
- Ornamental Value: Pink, Red, White, Lavender
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value: Butterflies, Hummingbirds
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Plant Form: Upright
- Plant Spread: 0.5'
- Plant Height: 0.6'
DescriptionShort-lived perennial. Need well-drained soil. Spicy clove fragrance. Attractive blue-gray evergreen foliage in tight and tidy mounds. 'Firewitch' and 'Bath's Pink' are two of the most reliable selections.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.