- Also Known As: Donkey Tail Spurge, Gopher Plant
- Botanical Name: Euphorbia myrsinites
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Demand: Low
- Landscape Use: Container, Deer Resistant, Rock Garden, Salt Tolerant
- Ornamental Value: Yellow
- Native/Adapted: Adapted
- Wildlife Value:
- Season: Winter, Spring
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Plant Form: Spreading
- Plant Spread: 1'
- Plant Height: 1'
DescriptionBlue-green foliage is arranged in spirals. Very drought tolerant. Grows best in mineral-rich soils. Too much clay and organic matter will rot its roots. The plant will irritate the skin and is poisonous if ingested.
- There are no cross references available for this plant.