- Botanical Name: Gelsemium sempervirens
- Plant Type: Vine
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Low, Medium
- Landscape Use: Deer Resistant, Erosion Control, Lawn substitute
- Ornamental Value: Yellow
- Native/Adapted: Native
- Wildlife Value: Butterflies
- Season: Spring, Fall
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Plant Form: Twining
- Plant Spread: 5'-8'
- Plant Height: 10'-20'
DescriptionProlific flowers in full sun, but blooms in partial shade. Grows well on trellises and fences. All parts of the plant are poisonous.