- Also Known As: Little Walnut, Littleleaf Walnut
- Botanical Name: Juglans microcarpa
- Plant Type: Shade Tree
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water Demand: Low
- Landscape Use: Focal Point/Specimen Plant, Shade Provider
- Ornamental Value:
- Native/Adapted: Native
- Wildlife Value: Birds, Butterflies, Mammals
- Season: Summer
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Plant Form: Spreading
- Plant Spread: 20'
- Plant Height: 20'
DescriptionA small version of the black walnut. Works well in a park setting or as an accent tree. Multi-trunk. The nuts provide food for wildlife. Other wildlife values include providing fruit for birds and mammals, nesting sites, and cover.